Webinar for Business Leaders: Jumpstart Your Strategy For A Wellbeing Culture On Board
In recent years it has become paramount to support not just the physical wellness of employees, but also to focus on their wellbeing in the workplace. A recent WHO-led study estimates that depression and anxiety disorders cost the global economy US$ 1 trillion each year in lost productivity. Moreover, companies promoting mental health and creating a wellbeing culture, are more likely to increase productivity.
- What is wellbeing, and whose job it is to create it?
- Overall, are the seafarers happy? And the common misconception: “I have to make them happy”.
- Creating a wellbeing culture within your organisation by understating your goals (productivity, strong relationship on board, quality of work:
- Understanding yourself – understanding others
- The importance of understanding your thoughts and emotions to create wellbeing
- Understanding that it is not what happens to you, but it is how you respond to that.
- Tips for building a wellbeing culture in your organisation – how to be the first and take action.
This webinar is ideal for:
- Business Owners
- Managing Directors
- HR Managers
- Crewing Managers
- Training Managers
Senior Training Consultant, Facilitator, Coach
Christina O’Neill is a public speaker, a trainer and coach developing people’s soft skills to grow in their personal and professional lives. She has been in the Learning and Development industry for over 20 years. Her clients are mostly companies in the private sector in Cyprus and the Middle East. Some of the industries that she has worked in are Shipping, oil and gas, airlines, automotive, pharmaceutical, investment companies, supermarket and retail. Currently, her most challenging project is a government project working with the Cyprus Prison Department.