Dr Luiza Shahbazyan, Product Manager of SafeMetrix is set to participate at the latest seminar organised by the Nautical Institute titled “Psychometric assessments for seafarers – Benefits & Drawbacks”. The event will take place on Wednesday, May 8, 2019, from 18:00 – 21:00, at the premises of Intership Navigation Co Ltd, in Limassol, Cyprus.
The seminar will host 3 panellists from SafeMetrix (Dr Luiza Shahbazyan), Seagull (Ms Claudia Solomon) and CEOSAN (Ms Mariangela Zanaki) who will each kick off the seminar with a short presentation and will then participate in the event’s main panel discussion aimed to address issues such as:
• What we mean by Psychometric Assessments
• The different kinds of Psychometric Assessments
• Goals in using Psychometric Assessments on personal and organizational levels
• HR/Crew management processes that can benefit from Psychometric Assessments
• Case studies and cumulative findings on seafarer’s psychometric assessments
The goal of the seminar is to elaborate on the purpose and benefits of the psychometric assessments and to educate the attendees on how they can better inform and facilitate the decision-making process across multiple organizational levels when used within the correct context. On the other hand, the seminar also aims to offer insights into how the incorrect application of the information obtained from psychometric assessments and the lack of integration of this information into the strategic planning can damage the decision-making process.
If you are interested in participating in the seminar, please follow the below link to register: